Job you are applying for:
Coaster Attendant - Ride Operator
at the following location(s):
The Branson Sawmill - Branson, MO
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description
FACE Amusement Group is looking for smiling faces to join our Team!
Purpose of the Position:
The Coaster Attendant – Ride Operator is responsible for serving as the front-line liaison for Guests and operating the Coaster safely.
All Team Members of FACE are expected to support the vision of FACE Amusement through active engagement in our core values:
Faith: being confident in one another
Attitude: responding positively regardless of circumstances
Consistency: doing what is expected everyday
Excellence: pursuing my personal best
• Serves Guests with an outgoing, sincere, and willing attitude in an effort to create STAR experiences.
• Possesses the ability to explain the Coaster experience to Guests.
• Loads and unloads Guests on carts and sorts them into groups of riders.
• Operates POS, sells tickets, recommends promotions, and upsells.
• Actively monitors Guests from safety towers.
• Cleans and organizes the Coaster grounds and inside areas as assigned.
• Follows all safety standards and standard operating procedures set forth by FACE Amusement, and reports any unsafe conditions immediately.
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Able to walk the Coaster grounds as needed
• Flexibility to work varied shifts to include weekends and holidays
• “Safety first” mindset
NOTE: This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required.
-basic computer skills
-cheerful, friendly, and outgoing demeanor
-able to work indoors and outdoors, stand, sit and/or walk for long periods of time
-must be able to lift and carry 30lbs
-must be able to multi-task
-must possess a valid driver's license
-flexibility and adaptability
-must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Successful candidates must be able to complete the necessary functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
NOTE: This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Team Member may perform other related duties as required.