Job you are applying for:
Coaster Attendant - Ride Operator
at the following location(s):
The Branson Coaster - Branson, MO
View Job Description
FACE Amusement Group is looking for smiling faces to join our Team!
Purpose of the Position:
The Coaster Attendant – Ride Operator is responsible for serving as the front-line liaison for Guests and operating the Coaster safely.
All Team Members of FACE are expected to support the vision of FACE Amusement through active engagement in our core values:
Faith: being confident in one another
Attitude: responding positively regardless of circumstances
Consistency: doing what is expected everyday
Excellence: pursuing my personal best
• Serves Guests with an outgoing, sincere, and willing attitude in an effort to create STAR experiences.
• Possesses the ability to explain the Coaster experience to Guests.
• Loads and unloads Guests on carts and sorts them into groups of riders.
• Operates POS, sells tickets, recommends promotions, and upsells.
• Actively monitors Guests from safety towers.
• Cleans and organizes the Coaster grounds and inside areas as assigned.
• Follows all safety standards and standard operating procedures set forth by FACE Amusement, and reports any unsafe conditions immediately.
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Able to walk the Coaster grounds as needed
• Flexibility to work varied shifts to include weekends and holidays
• “Safety first” mindset
NOTE: This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required.
-basic computer skills
-cheerful, friendly, and outgoing demeanor
-able to work indoors and outdoors, stand, sit and/or walk for long periods of time
-must be able to lift and carry 30lbs
-must be able to multi-task
-must possess a valid driver's license
-flexibility and adaptability
-must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Successful candidates must be able to complete the necessary functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
NOTE: This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Team Member may perform other related duties as required.