Job you are applying for:
Assistant Restaurant Manager
at the following location(s):
Which Wich #473 - Cape Carteret, NC
View Job Description
The Which Wich Assistant Restaurant Manager will help lead our team at our new locations. We are seeking a high energy individual with some experience in restaurant management. We offer a strong pay and benefits package to keep you motivated and earn a great income! The Assistant Restaurant Manager is charged with the responsibility of assisting the Store Manager in the operation their assigned store according to company policies and guidelines, to maximize both sales and profits. The Assistant Restaurant Manager assists in all store operations including the development of the store employees so that all company goals and standards are met.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for operating their assigned store in the absence of the store manger according to company policies and guidelines, to maximize both sales and profits. The Assistant Manager helps the Store Manager recruit, select, direct and develop their store employees so that all company goals and standards are met.
1. Must be able to speak, write and read English sufficient to perform designated duties.
2. Have sufficient vision or corrected vision to do necessary paperwork.
3. Be able to frequently perform math calculations sufficient enough to make correct change, complete required paperwork and properly check-in and account for merchandise delivered by vendors. Store reports require basic accounting knowledge.
4. Able to work any hours store is open, up seven (7) days a week if necessary.
5. Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds, carrying cases of food and soft drinks.
6. Must be able to constantly stand for long periods of time without sitting.
7. Be able to frequently read weight scales to ensure proper recipes are adhered to.
8. Be able to operate an oven in baking food products.
9. Be able to frequently use sharp items of equipment safely and within established safety guidelines (i.e. knifes and food slicing equipment).
10. Must have a valid driver’s license and adequate transportation in order to arrive at work on time and carry out Company business such as making bank deposits, attending meetings or responding to a call-in situation. Motor Vehicle Reports will be obtained for newly hired managers and reviewed annually or as warranted and must not contain convictions for serious traffic violations.
11. Be able to frequently stock shelves and coolers.
12. Be able to frequently sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers to place in dumpster.
13. Be able to frequently enter and work in a walk-in cooler and freezer.
14. Be able to frequently climb a ladder for cleaning windows, changing light bulbs, changing air filters, etc.