Refuel your career with in food service with Subway! The full or part time Sandwich Artist has the opportunity to use and refine their skills in customer service, sales, and food service.
Why choose us?
-Locally owned and growing in Eastern North Carolina.
-Great benefits including, BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Company Match, Life, Paid Time Off, and much more!
If you have a great attitude and love working in a fast paced customer service environment that provides job growth opportunities, then check us out. Working with our Company is not just a job, it can be a career. More than 80% of our Managers are promoted from within.
Each full or part time Sandwich Artist is responsible for the proper and efficient operation of his or her shift, within Company policy. This position includes duties such customer service, stocking, cleaning, and helping to facilitate a safe environment for employees and customers. We encourage our employees to have fun and work in a positive way to help ensure our Customers want to shop with us again and again. We are all about great customer service!
1. Be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
2. Be able to frequently perform math calculations sufficient enough to make correct change, complete required paperwork and properly check-in and account for merchandise delivered by vendors.
3. Have sufficient vision or corrected vision, to check identification, and do necessary paperwork.
4. Be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently, carrying cases of products, changing bag in box soda.
5. Be able to frequently sweep and mop floors parking lot areas, lift and carry out trash containers to place in dumpster.
6. Be able to frequently enter and work in walk-in cooler or freezer.
7. Be able to occasionally climb a ladder to clean windows and change air conditioner vents.
8. Be able to constantly stand for long periods of time without sitting.
9. Be able to frequently read weight scales to ensure proper recipes are adhered to.
10. Be able to constantly work in a fast paced environment.
11. Be able to operate oven in baking food products.
12. Be able to constantly work in an environment were hot ovens and heat boxes are utilized.
13. Be able to frequently use sharp items of equipment safely and within established safety guidelines (i.e. knifes and food slicing equipment).