Job you are applying for:
Food Service Full Time - Which Wich
at the following location(s):
Which Wich #472 - Jacksonville, NC
View Job Description
Ready to work in one of the coolest food concepts around? We have an openings at our Which Wich locations. To be successful in this role you must have high energy, have a great attitude, be great with customers, and ultimately have the ability to help the Which Wich team meet expectations each day. Experience in food service or retail is a huge plus!
Never heard of Which Wich? This is a fairly new high end sandwich location that does things a little different than our competitors. Everything is about the VIBE! Visit www.whichwich.com for more information about the brand.
Why choose us?
-Locally owned and growing in Eastern North Carolina.
-Great benefits including, BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Company Match, Life, Paid Time Off, and much more! You also have room to grow your career! More than 80% of our Managers are promoted from within.
Each full or part time sales clerk is responsible for the proper and efficient operation of his or her shift, within Company policy. This position includes duties such customer service, stocking, cleaning, and helping to facilitate a safe environment for employees and customers. We encourage our employees to have fun and work in a positive way to help ensure our Customers want to shop with us again and again. We are all about great customer service!
1. Be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
2. Be able to frequently perform math calculations sufficient enough to make correct change, complete required paperwork and properly check-in and account for merchandise delivered by vendors.
3. Have sufficient vision or corrected vision, to check identification, and do necessary paperwork.
4. Be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently, carrying cases of products, changing bag in box soda.
5. Be able to frequently sweep and mop floors, lift and carry out trash containers to place in dumpster.
6. Be able to frequently enter and work in walk-in cooler or freezer.
7. Be able to occasionally climb a ladder to clean windows and change air conditioner vents.
8. Be able to constantly stand for long periods of time without sitting.
9. Be able to constantly act responsibly in case of a customer complaint.
10. Be able to frequently read weight scales to ensure proper recipes are adhered to.
11. Be able to constantly work in a fast paced environment.
12. Be able to frequently operate oven in baking food products.
13. Be able to constantly work in an environment were hot ovens and heat boxes are utilized.
14. Be able to frequently use sharp items of equipment safely and within established safety guidelines (i.e. knifes and food slicing equipment).