Job you are applying for:
Chicken Guy! - Server
at the following location(s):
Chicken Guy!- Winter Park - Winter Park, FL
View Job Description - Chicken Guy! - Server
SERVER POSITION SUMMARY
Greets the Guest with a friendly, welcoming appropriate greeting such as: “Welcome to Chicken Guy, what would you like today?” Ensures that all entrée items (sandwiches, salads, wraps and soup), are entered into the POS. Ensure that all modifications are entered as the order is rung in, up-sell sides, desserts and drinks.
The server tells the Guest their total, completes the transaction by either placing the credit or debit slip into the drawer or making change on cash transactions. After cash out, invite the Guest to take the Guest satisfaction survey, letting them know their feedback is valued, it is only a 2-3-minute survey and they are entered to win a prize.
Be sure to thank the Guest, ask them to return, and clearly point out where they pick up their food. Note: The order taker/cashier may be separate positions in some locations.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Friendly disposition
• Enters orders accurately into the POS system
• Follow orders as indicated on KDS or printed chit
• Understand and demonstrate Food Safety procedures
• Answers the telephone within 3 rings and with a smile in his/her voice
• Takes the guests order and handles cash and credit transaction
• General math skills
• Maintain Proper Cash Handling Procedures as defined by the company
• Transfers and restocks supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or using a hand truck
• Maintain all cash handling documentation for their drawer
• Handles guest concerns efficiently and in a friendly manner
• Demonstrates knowledge of the brand and menu items
• Suggestively sells additional menu items
• Greets guests when they are entering and leaving to make them feel comfortable and welcome
• Maintains cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant and ensures proper set up and/or breakdown of the entire restaurant including dining room, kitchen, prep areas and restrooms.
• Assists with stocking, cleaning and maintenance duties as needed
• Assist with the delivery of orders
• Assist with Expediting orders
• Communication - Conveys ideas and facts orally using language the audience will best understand.
• Ethics & Integrity - Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
• Teamwork - Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
• Customer Focus - Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization.
• Relationship Building - Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
• Interpersonal - Gets along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Listening - Understands and learns from what others say.
• Adaptability & Flexibility - Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities.