Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
DUFFY'S OF PORT ST. LUCIE (SOUTH) - Port St Lucie, FL
View Job Description - Assistant Chef
Join the Fastest Growing, Sports -Themed Casual Fine Dining Restaurant in Florida
Have a passion for the culinary arts and leadership? Then, look no further.
Responsible for maintaining the quality and consistency of all aspects of the kitchen operations while achieving our operational goals. Models our culture of keeping the store in top condition, treating people fairly, and behaving ethically. Duffy’s is a progressive leadership environment whereby responsibility and accountability are not negotiable…….in other words, no excuses or blame.
• Minimum 2-5 years as a Sous or Assistant Chef in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant.
• Must possess strong leadership skills.
• Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Minimum 21 years of age with legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Able to carry 40 pounds and spend long periods of time standing up.
• Salaried Positions that start at $48,100 annually
• 5-day Work Week – if you work an extra day in the week, a shift pay is received
• Bonus Incentive plan for all levels of management
• Comprehensive Medical Coverage
• Dental & Orthodontia Coverage
• Vision Benefits
• Accident, Short Term Disability and Critical Care Insurance
• Complimentary Life Insurance
• 401 (K) with Company Match
• Health Savings Account with Company Match
• Paid Vacations
• Continued Professional Development
• Dining privileges
• Health Club Membership
• Health and Wellness Incentives