Works with other Line Crew members to constantly monitor Food Quality and Environment to ensure an exceptional customer experience. Follows Corner Store’s Policies and Procedures.
• Some experience in customer/food service preferred but not required.
• Thorough knowledge of all Corner Store Policies and Procedures, Menu items, Pricing and Cash Register Procedures.
• Able to use Micros System for most customer transactions, voids, (refunds) and house charges.
• Exemplary Customer Service skills.
• Able to multi-task efficiently
• Able to complete basic math and money handling.
• Possesses an eye for quality and efficiency.
• Able to assess conflicts with customers and attempts to resolve using “The Customer is always right” model and seeks assistance of Shift Lead Person when necessary.
1) Review pre-meal information daily.
2) Report for assigned shift on time and properly attired.
3) Communicate with guests and receive feedback. Pass important feedback to Shift Lead Person.
4) Handle any guest complaint either individually or by enlisting the help of Shift Lead or Management.
5) Monitor timing of guest experience.
6) Ensure guest satisfaction.
7) Stay on the floor during peak hours.
8) Understands Corner Store goals, policies and procedures,
9) Work with other crews (i.e. Kitchen, Dish, Prep) to ensure that the restaurant runs efficiently
10) Make suggestions on how work is done and guests are served if ways to increase productivity or efficiency would result.
11) Clearly understands their responsibilities, and performance expectations
12) Collaborate with Shift Lead to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures to continuously improve.
13) Ensure compliance with Sanitation & Safety Guidelines (e.g., OSHA, Servsafe, department-specific procedures such as safe food handling standards)
14) Serve as a role model by performing technical or functional job duties.
15) Relays important information to Closing/Opening Lead Person to ensure efficient and productive transition of shifts.
16) Attempts to up-sell whenever the opportunity presents itself.
17) Completes Sidework and Opening or Closing Procedures.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Fast-paced restaurant environment
• May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Required to operate equipment set at standard height
• Must reach, bend, stoop, lift and wipe
• Must be able to walk or stand during entire shift
• Some repetitive motion may be required
• Age requirements may apply in order to remain in compliance of State and Federal Law
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays
• May be scheduled overtime
• Employee will often work in a hot environment with heavy and sometimes heated equipment.
• Hazards include, but not limited to, slipping, tripping, burns, cuts, abrasions and falls.
Workers usually must withstand the pressure and strain of working in close quarters, standing for hours at a time, lifting heavy boxes, and working near hot ovens and grills. Job hazards include slips and falls, cuts, and burns.