Servers are key in creating a truly great experience at Cooper’s Hawk! Our restaurants are busy, so servers are expected to balance positive guest connections with the best service possible. Our servers have a passion for people, service, food and wine and are responsible for delivering gracious hospitality with a strong knowledge of Cooper’s Hawk products and company. Our servers operate extremely efficiently, providing team-based service, enthusiastic promotion of our Wine Club, and a positive and memorable guest experience. Servers must be able to multitask and provide excellent communication with team members and guests. Teamwork is essential and is what we’re all about at Cooper’s Hawk!
• Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
• At least 21 years of age
• Knowledge of and passion for wine, beer, and spirits
• Loves Guest service!
• Hard-working, team player
• Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
• A minimum of 6 months experience in a full service restaurant required
• Experience in an upscale casual dining or an equivalent service environment preferred
• College degree preferred
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations; basic reading, listening and speaking skills
• Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
• Ability to communicate clearly with Guests, managers and team members
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
• Certified in responsible alcohol service (where required by state, city, or municipality), Cooper’s Hawk will help provide if needed.
Cooper's Hawk participates in E-verify.
At Cooper’s Hawk, we care about our Team Members! We know you spend a lot of time at work, so we are committed to you living your best life – inside and out of our restaurants. Below is a summary of our benefit offerings*:
• Competitive earning opportunities
• Health and wellbeing offerings including: 2 medical insurance plans available through BCBS: PPO and High Deductible (with HSA), Dental insurance through BCBS, Wellness Program allows for significant savings on medical premiums, Vision insurance through VSP, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for both Health and Dependent Care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free and confidential
• Vacation Days
• Discounts on dining, carry-out, retail and wine, and monthly dining allowance
• Complimentary Birthday entrée certificate
• CHarity Day (Community Give-Back!)
• Complimentary uniforms
• Incentive for Wine Club Memberships (i.e. cash, travel)
• Flexible work schedule
• Training and Development: Orientation and training provided for all positions, focus on internal growth and development; Opportunities for cross-training and advancement into management, specialty roles and/or New Restaurant Opening roles, eligible to apply for Annual Wine Education scholarships
*Certain benefits are contingent upon additional terms, other restrictions and various eligibility requirements.