Piccolo Buco by Cooper’s Hawk values its Team Members by offering the following benefits*:
• Industry leading earning opportunities
• Health and wellbeing offerings including: 2 medical insurance plans available through BCBS: PPO and High Deductible (with HSA), Dental insurance through BCBS, Wellness Program allows for significant savings on medical premiums, Vision insurance through VSP, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for both Health and Dependent Care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free and confidential & Matching 401K for Team Members at least 21 years of age.
• Vacation Days
• Discounts on dining, carry-out, retail and wine, and monthly dining allowance
• CHarity Day (Community Give-Back!)
• Complimentary uniforms
• Incentive for Wine Club Memberships (i.e. cash, travel)
• Flexible work schedule
• Training and Development: Orientation and training provided for all positions, focus on internal growth and development; Opportunities for cross-training and advancement into management, specialty roles and/or New Restaurant Opening roles, eligible to apply for Annual Wine Education scholarships
*Certain benefits are contingent upon additional terms, other restrictions and various eligibility requirements.
The Dishwasher is critical to the success of the company and plays an integral role in executing a positive experience for each restaurant Guest. The Dishwasher is responsible for properly washing and storing all dishes, silverware, plates, glassware, and other small wares within the restaurant. S/he also ensures that the dish machine is maintained properly and that the dish room environment is kept sanitary, clean, and organized.
Piccolo Buco by Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Must represent company values
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Experience working in a high-volume, full-service restaurant preferred
• Hard-working and a team player
• Has a passion for guest service and hospitality-focused
• Ability to communicate clearly with Guests, Managers and Team Members
• Ability to multi-task and work calmly and effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
• Ability to stand and walk up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to work within the following conditions: wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
• Ability to perform essential functions to Piccolo Buco’s standards with reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
Please know, we are adhering to the recommendations of the CDC and local public health authorities. We are fully committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. In addition to our current industry-leading health and safety practices, we have added additional measures to promote a safe and clean experience for our valued guests, employees, and the community at large.