Cooper’s Hawk values its Team Members by offering the following benefits*:
• Industry leading earning opportunities
• Health and wellbeing offerings including: 2 medical insurance plans available through BCBS: PPO and High Deductible (with HSA), Dental insurance through BCBS, Wellness Program allows for significant savings on medical premiums, Vision insurance through VSP, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for both Health and Dependent Care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free and confidential & Matching 401K for Team Members at least 21 years of age.
• Vacation Days
• Discounts on dining, carry-out, retail and wine, and monthly dining allowance
• CHarity Day (Community Give-Back!)
• Complimentary uniforms
• Incentive for Wine Club Memberships (i.e. cash, travel)
• Flexible work schedule
• Training and Development: Orientation and training provided for all positions, focus on internal growth and development; Opportunities for cross-training and advancement into management, specialty roles and/or New Restaurant Opening roles, eligible to apply for Annual Wine Education scholarships
*Certain benefits are contingent upon additional terms, other restrictions and various eligibility requirements.
In our scratch kitchen, the Line Cook is a key player in ensuring we are serving the best quality food to our guests. Line cooks are responsible for the daily preparation of food items and station management. Duties include set-up, stocking and preparing food in accordance to Cooper’s Hawk recipes and standards, ensuring cleanliness, proper safety procedures, and organizing kitchen, walk-in coolers and storage areas.
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
• Must be at least 18 years old
• A minimum of 6 months experience in upscale casual dining or an equivalent service environment required
• Loves to cook!
• Hard-working, team player
• Basic knowledge of professional cooking and experience in knife handling
• Knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling policies and procedures
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
• Must follow all safety and sanitation procedures
• Ability to work within the following conditions: wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Ability to follow recipes and instructions
• Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
• Ability to communicate clearly with managers and team members
Please know, we are adhering to the recommendations of the CDC and local public health authorities. We are fully committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. In addition to our current industry-leading health and safety practices, we have added additional measures to promote a safe and clean experience for our valued guests, employees, and the community at large.
*Sign on bonuses are paid out in two installments. The first $500 is paid out on the 2nd paycheck of the month following 30 days of employment. The second $500 is paid out on the 2nd paycheck of the month following 90 days of employment. Team Members must be active employees on the date of the payout to receive the bonus.