Cooper’s Hawk values its Team Members by offering the following benefits*:
• Industry leading earning opportunities
• Health and wellbeing offerings including: 2 medical insurance plans available through BCBS: PPO and High Deductible (with HSA), Dental insurance through BCBS, Wellness Program allows for significant savings on medical premiums, Vision insurance through VSP, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for both Health and Dependent Care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free and confidential & Matching 401K for Team Members at least 21 years of age.
• Vacation Days
• Discounts on dining, carry-out, retail and wine, and monthly dining allowance
• CHarity Day (Community Give-Back!)
• Complimentary uniforms
• Incentive for Wine Club Memberships (i.e. cash, travel)
• Flexible work schedule
• Training and Development: Orientation and training provided for all positions, focus on internal growth and development; Opportunities for cross-training and advancement into management, specialty roles and/or New Restaurant Opening roles, eligible to apply for Annual Wine Education scholarships
*Certain benefits are contingent upon additional terms, other restrictions and various eligibility requirements.
As the main, and often first point of contact with our guests, the Cooper’s Hawk Host is one of our most important roles.
Our Hosts greet every guest in friendly and efficient manner. They are responsible for our reservation and seating system and communicating accurate information to our guests.
Other daily functions include: briefly describing Cooper’s Hawk Barrel Reserve wines, escorting guests to their tables, providing menus, and preparing tables throughout service. Strong communication skills are necessary in ensuring a positive experience for our guests.
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
• At least 18 years of age
• Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant environment preferred
• Loves Guest service!
• Hard-working, team player
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
• Must follow all safety and sanitation policies and procedures
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Ability to work within the following conditions: wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise
• Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
Please know, we are adhering to the recommendations of the CDC and local public health authorities. We are fully committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. In addition to our current industry-leading health and safety practices, we have added additional measures to promote a safe and clean experience for our valued guests, employees, and the community at large.