Peek Kids is a division of Charlotte Russe, Inc. Peek Kids is a children’s premium clothing brand with a lot of personality. We pride ourselves in creating garments that are equally cool and comfortable, with as much thought behind them as adult brands. We believe in creating an exciting retail environment where adults and children alike feel welcome and are encouraged to delight in books, toys, treasures, and treats within.
This is the perfect time to join our Peek Kids family. From our headquarters to our store teams, we hire talented, tuned-in, hard-working individuals who are committed to driving business while providing an exciting, genuine customer experience. If you are a talented, personable, dedicated individual, excited about building a business while delivering a unique and exciting customer experience, please read on.
The Sales Associate creates an exciting, fun, and friendly customer experience which represents the Peek brand in the highest standard. The Sales Associates creates and maintains relationships with customers by creating client profiles and follows up as necessary. The Sales Associate will communicate, educate, and assist customers by establishing rich, emotional attachments that create customers for life.
- Supports a great customer experience by being the trusted adviser in kids clothing and leads by example with the Peek Customer Experience Model
- Maintains a visually enticing store that is neat, clean and organized to Peek visual standards
- Diffuses customer issues by acting in the best interest of the customer with integrity of the brand
- Drives sales and company initiatives with a focus on Key Performance Indicators
- Takes ownership of continual self-training and professional development
- Maintains a positive and productive work environment for team
- Inventory management: responsible for inventory and shrink by correctly ringing transactions, and assisting in processing of shipments
- Communicates effectively with management and corporate
- Provides feedback and analysis on store business
- Prioritizes workload to maximize efficiency and minimize impact on the customer experience
- Always acts in a respectful manner to customers, managers, and peers
- Complies with all policies and procedures
- Completes all training as required
- Efficiently executes all store tasks within company guidelines as assigned by store management
- Is knowledgeable of and follows all store safety procedures
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to conduct self in a professional and respectful manner with customers and employees
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the Sales Associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands for firm and strong grasping; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The Sales Associate is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Sales Associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
These physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Sales Associate position. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Sales Associate must maintain availability that meets the needs of the business, is available to work peak days and shifts, and allows for flexibility in scheduling.
Job descriptions are used for informational purposes only, are not to be considered all inclusive of responsibilities within a position, and may change periodically with or without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to add, delete, change duties, formally or informally, verbally or in writing, at any time for any position. Job descriptions do not alter the at-will policy of the Company, meaning that the employee or employer can terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.