Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Chick-fil-A Lincolnton - Lincolnton, NC
View Job Description - Marketing Coordinator
Chick-fil-A Community Relations/Marketing Director
The primary responsibility for this position is to plan and execute sales building events & activities that will build relationships in our local community with schools and businesses . Once established, these relationships will increase customer count, check averages and outside sales. The Marketing Director is the Chick-fil-A ambassador to the community.
Overview of Responsibilities
• Plan and work special events & family nights in the restaurant.
• Coordinate and assist in selling and setting up catering.
• Display merchandising materials in a well organized and coordinated way (including POP, flowers, reader/community boards, foyer displays, seasonal decor etc.)
• Be an ambassador for the brand, and build relationships with local community members.
• Oversee Family Marketing Activities (Spirit Nights, Family Nights, Community Events, etc.).
• Create business partnerships to add value to events.
• Ensure 2nd Mile Service is being executed at internal and external events.
• Handle all donation requests.
• Coordinate food sampling opportunities in and out of the restaurant.
• Implement school programs (Fund-Raising Programs, Third Party Sales)
• Event planning with schools, churches, businesses, etc.
• Ensure Chick-fil-A Cow mascot is present in the community on a regular basis
• Plan and execute digital marketing (updating web site & social media page)
*Work in the restaurant 4 days per week
• Organizational skills
• The ability to formulate daily tasks sheet
• Positive attitude, outgoing, and friendly
• Must hold the highest personal standards for performance
• Must understand all key business standards related to food, service and cleanliness
• Builds and maintains relationships with community members
• Self-starter, shows initiative
• Resourceful and innovative
• Understands the importance of budgeting and maintaining a budget
• Ability to start and complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
• Good communicator (written and verbal)
• Able to host children’s events with patience & compassion
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Results oriented
• Strong time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Familiar with Social Media and able to promote in that digital space (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
• Passionate about the Chick-fil-A brand and able to communicate our culture and history.
• Able to speak professionally and passionately in public.
• Interest and passion for excellence in promoting a restaurant or food service business.
Additional Info: Minimum Age 18+ years old
High School Diploma or higher