Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Bottlecap Alley - 105 - Nacogdoches - Nacogdoches, TX
View Job Description
Working at Bottlecap Alley is about making hungry people happy. Its about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning some cash. If you're ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management. Bottlecap Alley is the right place to do it. If you're an experienced restaurant or retail manager, think about a career with Bottlecap Alley. You know who you are - a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You're all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. At BCA you can do all that - and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges, and a world of opportunity.
What are we looking for?
1. You have at least 1 year of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry with responsibility for financial results.
2. You're all about creating a great place to work for your team.
3. You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving amazing food with a great big smile.
4. We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are--honest, energetic, motivational and fun. You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life.
5. You set high standards for yourself and for your people.
6. You're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
7. You're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation -- you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
If you want a management career with an innovative company, look no further than BCA. Apply today!
18+ Years Old