Job you are applying for:
Meat Cutter (G)
at the following location(s):
Golden Corral - Opelika - Opelika, AL
View Job Description
The Meat Cutter’s performance and the ability to cut for quality and quantity of product have a significant impact on the guest’s dining experience. Top quality meat cutting ensures that the restaurant uses its product to optimize profit and that the Golden Corral guest receives full value in both product and service.
• Cuts meat according to product specifications and time standards.
• Complete use and following of the buffet production system to insure quality and shelf life compliance.
• Rotates cut and boxed meat to ensure freshness.
• Stocks and arranges the Meat Cooler in accordance with approved food safety guidelines.
• To eliminate cross-contamination, sanitizes all surfaces between production of chicken and any other
• Recognizes that meat is bad when it is sticky, slick or smells bad.
• Cleans and sanitizes the meat room according to Cleanliness, Service, and Quality (CSQ) standards.
• Follows local health department laws.
• Uses administration forms to maintain an inventory of all meat products and to determine the production
• Notifies the Manager of any discrepancies in product or equipment.
• Performs opening and closing administrative procedures.
• Properly maintains equipment according to the Equipment Maintenance manual.
• Performs duty roster tasks.
• Performs other functions that may be necessary to ensure guests receive a pleasurable dining experience.
• Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
• Ensures stated goals are met
• Fluent English-Speaking and Writing Skills
• Neat, Clean, Professional Appearance
• Strong stamina to work long or split shifts
• Stand for long periods of time
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Highly Collaborative Nature
• Able to lift 25 lbs multiple times a day
• Exhibit a sense of urgency
• Food Discount
• Competitive Wages
• Flexible Schedules
• Direct Deposit
• Fun, Energetic Work Environment
• Employee Assistance Program