Responsible for the operation of the bag room, range and cart services of the club.
1. Assists members with golf bags, loading and unloading onto carts, club-cleaning service, and maintains bag storage system.
2. Provides carts for member and guest play by bringing them to cart staging area, and returning them to cart storage free of debris, towels, scorecards, etc.
3. Operates equipment to retrieve range balls from driving range, and washes range balls as appropriate.
4. Arranges baskets and range balls in accordance with approved club standards.
5. Maintains cleanliness and neatness of fitness equipment and facility.
6. Ensures a pleasant visit for each guest; maintains effective guest relations.
7. Performs special projects delegated by management.
8. Stays updated on latest developments pertinent to the department as well as the location.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Colorado Wage Range: https://bit.ly/2RpGH86 (copy and paste onto web browser)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Demonstrated outstanding customer service. Must possess willingness to learn and perform new golf programs, excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, drive and motivation. Flexibility with schedule with evenings and weekend work required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and interpret retail product labeling. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, move, jump, stand and use hands and fingers to handle, or feel. The associate frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to sit; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.