Job you are applying for:
KFC General Manager
at the following location(s):
W750217 - Orlando, FL
View Job Description
When you join the KFC Brand, you join our Family! Our KFC Family takes pride in our high quality standards, southern-inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken! We have a passion for people - not only our guests - we value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants! Working at KFC company-owned or independent franchisee restaurants is more than a job! We are an iconic, global brand that offers a fun recognition culture and training programs that help you grow with opportunities for advancement.
As the Restaurant General Manager, you are the #1 leader! Your leadership of one of the world’s largest brands is a big responsibility but with your KFC Family supporting you; you can reach higher than you ever imagined!
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Ownership of your restaurant’s success metrics and lead restaurant team to reach goals
- Lead the guest experiences in your restaurant that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant and fresh
- Grow and mentor your KFC family through training, development and onboarding new team members
- Lead communications of your team’s goals, upcoming promotions, business updates, etc
- Inspire the overall positive and collaborative family environment
- Partner with other Restaurant General Managers and Area Leaders to grow and move the business forward
- Leads by example with high standards in customer service, food quality and cleanliness
- True business partner and has an ownership mindset relating to business results
- Mentors and coaches team effectively through training and development resources
- Builds a team through selecting and onboarding new hires
- Takes absolute pride in everything you do
- Goal-oriented leader that enjoys a fast-pace environment
- Deep appreciation and commitment to customer service and our guest’s experience
- You must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license and reliable, personal transportation
Keep in mind that this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. Independently –owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements and are solely responsible for setting the terms and conditions of employment for their restaurants.
If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation any time by contacting the location nearest you.