Job you are applying for:
KFC Assistant Restaurant Manager
at the following location(s):
W750274 - Kissimmee, FL
View Job Description - KFC Assistant Restaurant Manager
When you join the KFC Brand, you join our Family! Our KFC Family takes pride in our high quality standards, southern-inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken! We have a passion for people - not only our guests - we value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants! Working at KFC company-owned or independent franchisee restaurants is more than a job! We are an iconic, global brand that offers a fun recognition culture and training programs that help you grow with opportunities for advancement.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager role provides a training ground for restaurant management. As your leadership responsibilities expand, you will see how your influence impacts the business and your team’s success.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Restaurant General Manager on success metrics and lead restaurant team to reach goals
- Ownership of the guest experience that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant and hot & fresh
- Grow and mentor team through training and hiring
- Effectively communicate goals, promotions, business updates, etc
- Lead the overall positive and collaborate family environment
- Leads by example with high standards in customer service, cleanliness and quality
- Utilizes resources for effective training and development of team
- Builds a team through selecting and onboarding new hires
- Takes absolute pride in everything you do and KFC’s values
- Goal-oriented leader that enjoys a fast-pace environment
- Values customer service and positively impacting our guest’s experience
- Practices high quality food and cleanliness standards
- You must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license and reliable, personal transportation
Keep in mind that this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. Independently –owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements and are solely responsible for setting the terms and conditions of employment for their restaurants.
If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation any time by contacting the location nearest you.