Job you are applying for:
Tunnel Operator - Wash Me Express
at the following location(s):
Wash Me Express - Airport - Nashville, TN
View Job Description
Wash Me Express is looking to hire car wash tunnel operators for both of our locations. We currently have openings at our wash near the Nashville International Airport (BNA) in Donelson, and at our Springfield, TN location.
Our operators stand at the entrance to the carwash tunnel and use mostly hand signals to direct drivers onto the tunnel conveyor. May also be stationed inside the tunnel. Must be observant and able to spot potential problem vehicles. Tunnel operators also prep vehicles before they enter the wash to ensure customers receive the ultimate clean.
Extreme attention to detail is required to ensure wash operations continue during high wash demand. Additional responsibilities may include recording daily stats, handling monies, light mechanical work, and interfacing with the tunnel electronic equipment.
• Able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions
• Able to stand for 4 consecutive hours
• Be punctual, responsible and accountable
• General housekeeping and light maintenance responsibilities
• Duties may also include vacuuming, drying, window cleaning, dash and console cleaning and other vehicle cleaning.
• Machinery and equipment cleaning.
• Assists customers and other team members as needed to efficiently process car washes.
Person may be required to work outside in all seasons, all types of weather and in a loud environment due to car wash equipment. The person will be in constant motion and may have physical activities, such as lifting (0-50 lbs.), bending, reaching and stooping.