Shift Manager - starting pay range $11.50 to $14.50
This is a family owned McDonald's business and we are looking to expand our talented restaurant management team!
Shift Manager Responsibilities:
• Open and close registers for staff members, count register drawers, and resolve cash overages and shortages
• Ensure the shift is adequately staffed
• Develop and assign tasks to staff members, oversee completion of tasks
• Resolve customer issues and approve exceptions to policy for coupons, returns, etc.
• Train new hires and create development opportunities for experienced staff members
• Provide recognition and constructive feedback throughout the shift as appropriate Shift
• 1-3 years of experience in a retail setting
• Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to make decisions quickly and confidently based on company policies and practices
• Experience with organizing and assigning shift tasks and holding staff members accountable for completion
Shift Manager Benefits:
• Bonus Potential
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Basic Life and AD&D insurance
• Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance
• Paid time off
• Earn High School Diploma for FREE
• College Tuition reimbursement
• Employee Meals
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees’ employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.