Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Ultimate Shine Car Wash #2 - Greeneville, TN
View Job Description - Associate
Responsible for vehicle prepping, ensuring wash is operating properly, grounds and tunnel cleaning, and helping with maintenance tasks as necessary. Additionally, all employees are expected to have direct contact with customers at the pay stations and be the first person customers see when entering the wash property. All employees are responsible for greeting customers, answering questions, explaining the wash options available, and telling our customers about our FastPass monthly charge program. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one goal and all employees are expected to be kind, courteous, approachable, and willing to help any customer.
Starting Full-Time Pay is $12.00 per hour. Advancement opportunities in to management with salary potential over $40k per year. We are a growing company and have multiple opportunities for the right people.
• Able to work indoors and outdoors in variable weather conditions
• Able to stand for 4+ consecutive hours
• Provide excellent customer service
• Explain services available at the car wash
• Communicate effectively
• Accurately and efficiently complete sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities
• Be punctual, responsible and accountable
• General housekeeping and light maintenance responsibilities
Person is required to work outside in all seasons, all types of weather and in a loud environment due to car wash equipment. The person will be in constant motion and may have physical activities, such as lifting (0-50 lbs.), bending, reaching and stooping.