Come Join the Pizza Hut Team Today!
PH Hospitality Group, LLC is looking for quality, hard-working Assistant Managers that have an established career in leadership in the hospitality industry.
If you feel this best describes you then come join our family! PH Hospitality Group is a Wisconsin based operator that owns and operates 31 Pizza Huts throughout Central Wisconsin, Green Bay and the Fox Valley.
Purpose & Summary
The responsibility of the Assistant Manager is to meet customer service guidelines and direct the operation of the restaurant, attain sales and profit objectives, maintain the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness and sanitation by assisting in directing and supervising management and hourly employees.
Primary Core Responsibilities
1. Ensures prompt, friendly service according to company guidelines.
2. Directs overall activities and performance of hourly staff.
3. Handles verbal guest complaints immediately, and refers verbal and written complaints to the General Manager.
4. Monitors and maintains adequate food and beverage inventories.
5. Teaches and enforces alcohol awareness. Builds a positive relationship with local authorities by seeking their assistance in alcohol related issues.
6. Assures the compliance with the local, state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines.
7. Ensures timely product preparation and presentation meets company standards. Ensures product preparation meets sales volume by use of daily line checks.
8. Ensures maintenance of restaurant cleanliness and sanitation according to company guidelines and government standards.
9. Completes daily reports and documents on a timely basis.
10. Schedules staffing in an effective manner ensuring sales volume and service levels.
11. Ensures the adherence of all cash handling procedures.
12. Directs hiring, assignment, training, motivation, evaluation, promotions, discipline, and termination of restaurant personnel.
13. Maintains effective safety and security programs according to company policy and government.
14. Communicates effectively with other management staff.
15. Keeps abreast with all relative computer application, forms and spreadsheets.
16. Completes all other assigned duties and responsibilities.
• High school education or equivalent is required. Continuing education is desired.
• Two years plus management experience.
• Strong Leadership skills; demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others is required.
• Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
• Ability to exhibit a professional image is required.
• Ability to exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to six (6) hours in length and have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
• Ability to have the stamina to work a minimum of 50 hours a week.
• Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, vacation, bonus program and meal discounts.