Job you are applying for:
KFC General Manager
at the following location(s):
E648012 - Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description - KFC General Manager
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
If you’re already a successful manager, you need to check out our Restaurant General Manager position. As a Restaurant General Manager, you have the keys to a $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business by making our customers’ day, you get rewarded in a big way.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.