Job you are applying for:
Above Store Leader
at the following location(s):
C521001 - New Orleans, LA
View Job Description - Above Store Leader
Continue your career path buy joining our team! At EMERGE! you’ll work and have fun at the same time, while accomplishing impressive results and building a great team. You’ll build relationships with great people and provide great customer service. If you’re already a successful manager, you need to check out our (Area Coach) District Manager position. As a District Manager, you have the keys to multiple $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business by making our customers’ day, you get rewarded in a big way.
The job duties include:
• Manages, trains, and coaches General Managers
• Directs and assist with assigning employees as needed to ensure all aspects of service meet operational standards
• Adheres to and monitors management compliance of the employee handbook, policies and practices.
• Takes appropriate action to address employee issues and policy violations and immediately
• Reviews employee and management work schedules in a timely manner to ensure continuous ability to properly serve guests in accordance with company policies and applicable law.
• Monitors multiple restaurant cost control procedures for food, labor, paper and inventory. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
• Monitors performance of vendors. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
• Audits units employment-related records and payroll records.
• Reinforces the importance of placing guest needs first to management on a consistent basis.
• Responds to escalated guest requests and complaints in a respectful manner. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
• Recruits, interviews and hire management team members to achieve proper staffing levels.
• Approves compensation levels of employees and managers within company guidelines.
• Prepares all necessary operational reports for multiple drive-ins. Develops appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or sales trends.
• Develops and implements a marketing plan for region.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced studies in business, restaurant management or related fields are preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years of restaurant management experience (QSR preferred), experience running shifts without supervision - Multi-unit supervision experience is preferred.
• Required to work a minimum 5 day workweek including irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
• Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection practices
• Knowledge of federal and state labor laws as well as local health and sanitation laws and regulations
• Leadership and supervisory practices and skills; effective verbal and written communication skills - Basic accounting and computer skills
• Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
• Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
• Abide by the company’s appearance, uniform and hygiene standards