Join the Fulenwider KFC/Taco Bell family and find a great career, because this is a place where great people work together in a great company. At Fulenwider KFC/Taco Bell, we realize the importance of every employee to the successful operation of our business, and genuinely want all employees to be successful and happy in their work.
As the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and meet all restaurant standards to include customer satisfaction, cash control/security procedures, inventory management, labor management, financial reporting, and growth of sales. The Assistant Manager builds a strong team that consistently provides customers with great food and a friendly experience.
The Assistant Manager must have strong leadership and communication skills, a track record of people development, and a positive attitude.
• Shift management - ensure that shift managers and team members complete their tasks. Also involved in scheduling shifts and deployment of team.
• Customer service - ensure that customers have a positive dining experience and provide customer support in escalated situations.
• Employee management - supervises employees, develops employees and trains new hires. Ensure that employees consistently provide excellent service. Address performance issues.
• Food safety - Ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for employees and customers to work and visit. Create a strong food safety environment.
• Inventory management - Manage inventory and monitor the effective execution of company policies.
• Financial accountability - Optimize profit and control costs.
We offer the following:
• Competitive starting wages
• 401k with company match
• Health and Dental Insurance Benefits
• Paid Vacations
• People First company culture
• Promote from within philosophy
• Comprehensive training program
• High School Diploma or GED,
• 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a fast food, quick service restaurant, food service or retail environment, including Profit and Loss responsibility.
• Basic personal computer literacy
• Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs.
Knowledge of and compliance with the company’s Human Resources policies and processes
Adheres to the Company and City/State/United States safety requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!