At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. So our jobs are more than a paycheck they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
As a Team Member, you could be the smiling face that greets and serves customers. Or you could be the cook that prepares our world-famous chicken (and tell your friends you know the “secret” – just kiddin’). Whatever job you do, you know what you do matters – to your team and to your customers.
Pay range: $14.50 to $15.50 - Based on experience
What we offer:
• Flexible Schedule - full time and part-time shifts
• Free Meal
• College Grants
• Medical Benefits
• Employee Discount Program
How to apply:
Text KFCJOBS to 97211
Apply in person at your local KFC
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Greeting guests and providing outstanding customer Service
• Taking orders
• Preparing food
• Answering questions about menu items and promotions face to face and drive-thru windows
• Using cash registers
• Restocking product
• Wash dishes
• Maintaining food-safety standards
• Maintaining a clean, safe work and dining environment.
A successful candidate will have a clean and tidy appearance, good work habits and a positive attitude. If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, KFC is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You’re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
- You like talking – a lot – even to strangers (despite what your Mom told you). This is important, because you’re not able to text message customers.
- You’ve got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – working as a team.
- And you're at least 16 years old.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!