Job you are applying for:
KFC General Manager
at the following location(s):
G112007 - Groveland, FL
View Job Description - KFC General Manager
Do you want access to benefits on day one of employment? What about 100% free college tuition?
When you join the KFC Brand, you join our Family! Our KFC Family takes pride in our high-quality standards, southern-inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken.
As the Restaurant General Manager, you are the #1 leader! Your leadership of one of the world's largest brands is a big responsibility but with your KFC Family supporting you; you can reach higher than you ever imagined! KFC is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
• Must be at least 19 years of age
• Have a flexible work schedule – ability to work nights and/or weekends.
• 2+ years of fast food/restaurant management experience with responsibility to achieve financial results.
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
• Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation
• Ability to motivate and build teams
• Ability to manage with minimal supervision.
- Ownership of your restaurant’s success metrics and lead restaurant team to reach goals
- Lead the guest experiences in your restaurant that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant and fresh meals
- Grow and mentor your KFC family through training, development and onboarding new team members
- Lead communications of your team’s goals, upcoming promotions, business updates, etc
- Inspire the overall positive and collaborative family environment
- Partner with other Restaurant General Managers and Area Leaders to grow and move the business forward
Compensation: Salary depends on experience. Ability to participate in period bonus plans.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.