Job you are applying for:
KFC Assistant Restaurant Manager
at the following location(s):
G112006 - Orlando, FL
View Job Description - KFC Assistant Restaurant Manager
Do you want access to benefits on day one of employment? What about 100% free college tuition?
When you join the KFC Brand, you join our Family! Our KFC Family takes pride in our high-quality standards, southern-inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken!
The Assistant Restaurant Manager role provides a training ground for restaurant management. As your leadership responsibilities expand, you will see how your influence impacts the business and your team's success. KFC is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
• 2 Years Restaurant Management Experience
• Have a flexible work schedule – ability to work nights and/or weekends.
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
• Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation
• Ability to motivate and build teams
• Ability to manage with minimal supervision.
- Partner with the Restaurant General Manager on success metrics and lead restaurant team to reach goals
- Ownership of the guest experience that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant, and hot & fresh meals
- Grow and mentor team through training and hiring
- Effectively communicate goals, promotions, business updates, etc
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!