RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER – Come for the Job...Stay for the Career!
COMPETITIVE SALARY…ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!
We're not like most quick-serve restaurants! We're a top KFC franchisee that offers a culture where people want to learn and grow. As a valued Restaurant General Manager, you hold the keys to a million-dollar business! At MITRA QSR, our Restaurant General Managers have the overall responsibility of directing the restaurant's daily operations. You will also gain knowledge and experience in business operations and management that could grow into an Above Store Level Position. Don't pass up this opportunity to start a great career.
As Restaurant General Manager, you will rely on your natural leadership to build a winning team and create a culture where people want to work and grow. By setting high standards for yourself and the restaurants in your area, you ensure the highest quality of products and services are delivered to each customer every day.
Build your Future through Advancement Opportunities
Above Restaurant Leaders hold a variety of positions in several areas throughout MITRA QSR. Whether you are interested in Regional Operations, Field Training, Learning, Development, or Human Resources, we love to promote from within our family.
Benefits Our Company Offers
● 401k (company match)
● Companywide Achievement Recognition
● Great Culture & Fun
● Paid Training
● Leadership Development
● Work-Life Balance
● Bonus Eligibility
● Healthcare Benefits
● Paid Time Off
● Scholarship Program
Skills and Qualifications
• High Customer Service Standards
• At least 2-4 years of QSR or Fast Casual restaurant management experience
• Strong Leadership and Coaching Skills
• Strong Financial Knowledge
• Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
• Passion for building a team and a fun culture
GREAT HOURS OF OPERATION – (No Early Mornings or Late Nights)
Availability: Monday - Sunday (Must be available at least 50-55 hours per week)
Employment Type: Full Time - Flexible Schedules
Visit our website to learn more about our Great Company: www.mitraqsr.com
Life is too short not to work somewhere AWESOME!
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.