Job you are applying for:
KFC Shift Supervisor
at the following location(s):
K071098 - Philadelphia, PA
View Job Description - KFC Shift Supervisor
RESTAURANT SHIFT SUPERVISOR – Come for the Job...Stay for the Career!
COMPETITIVE STARTING WAGE…ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!
We're not like most quick-serve restaurants! We're a top KFC franchisee that offers a culture where people want to learn and grow. As a valued Shift Supervisor, you share the overall responsibility in the daily operations of a MITRA QSR franchised restaurant. You will also gain the knowledge and experience to advance into the Assistant Unit Manager role. So don't pass up this opportunity to start a great career.
As Shift Supervisor your responsibilities include; restaurant operations, product preparation, customer relations, team management, and ensuring that the highest quality of products and services are delivered to each customer every day.
Build your Future through Advancement Opportunities
We offer a fun atmosphere and advancement opportunities… here's our Career Path!!!
- Assistant Unit Manager – Continue to move up the ladder and become a manager with 6-24 months of Shift Supervisor experience
- Restaurant General Manager – Reach the TOP with 2-4 years of Assistant Manager Experience
- Above Store Leader—Continue to advance and build your career by moving into a regional position.
Benefits Our Company Offers
● 401k (company match)
● Customer Service Incentives
● Great Culture & Fun
● Paid Training
● Reach Educational Scholarships
● Work-Life Balance
● Bonus Eligibility
● And more
Skills and Qualifications
• High Customer Service Standards
• At least six months to twelve months of QSR experience
• Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
• Dependable work record
• Leadership Skills
• Team Player
GREAT HOURS OF OPERATION – (No Early Mornings or Late Nights)
Availability: Monday - Sunday
Employment Type: - Flexible Schedules Full and Part Time positions available
Visit our website to learn more about our Great Company: www.mitraqsr.com
Life is too short not to work somewhere AWESOME!
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- We have a GREAT culture at KFC and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic and fun. Able to get along and talk easily with people. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team.. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. At KFC, what you do matters! If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!