Job you are applying for:
KFC Assistant Restaurant Manager
at the following location(s):
K071187 - North Royalton, OH
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description - KFC Assistant Restaurant Manager
ASSISTANT UNIT MANAGER – Come for the Job...Stay for the Career!
COMPETITIVE STARTING WAGE…ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!
We're not like most quick-serve restaurants! We're a top KFC franchisee that offers a culture where people want to learn and grow. As a valued Assistant Unit Manager, you share the overall responsibility of directing the daily operations of a MITRA QSR franchised restaurant. You will also gain knowledge and experience to advance into the Restaurant General Manager role. Don't pass up this opportunity to start a great career.
As Assistant Unit Manager, your responsibilities include; daily restaurant operations, financial accountability, product preparation, customer relations, recruiting, coaching, and ensuring that the highest quality of products and services are delivered to each customer every day.
Build your Future through Advancement Opportunities
We offer a fun atmosphere and advancement opportunities… here's our Career Path!!!
Restaurant General Manager – Reach the TOP with 2-4 years of Assistant Manager Experience
Above Store Leader—Continue to advance and build your career by moving into a regional position.
Benefits Our Company Offers
● 401k (company match)
● Companywide Achievement Recognition
● Great Culture & Fun
● Paid Training
● Leadership Development
● Work-Life Balance
● Bonus Eligibility
● Healthcare Benefits
● Paid Time Off
● Scholarship Program
Skills and Qualifications
• High Customer Service Standards
• Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
• At least 1-2 years of QSR or Fast Casual restaurant management experience
• Strong Leadership and Coaching Skills
• Passion for building a team and a fun culture
GREAT HOURS OF OPERATION – (No Early Mornings or Late Nights)
Availability: Monday – Sunday (Must be available 50 hours per week)
Employment Type: Full-Time hours with Over-Time available
Visit our website to learn more about our Great Company: www.mitraqsr.com
Life is too short not to work somewhere AWESOME!
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!