RESTAURANT TEAM MEMBERS – Come for the Job...Stay for the Career!
COMPETITIVE STARTING WAGE…ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!
We’re not like most quick-serve restaurants! We’re a top KFC franchisee that offers a culture where people want to learn and grow. As a valued Team Member, you are the face of KFC and our MITRA QSR Franchise! You are the first person our customers see when they walk in the door or pull up to the drive-thru window. You are the friendly voice that greets them. You have the most important job in preparing our World-Famous Kentucky Fried Chicken and serving our customers every day!
As a Team Member, your duties range from waiting on customers, prepping food, cooking, keeping our restaurant clean and sanitary, or processing payments for food orders. Through our hands-on training, you will quickly become proficient in your duties and learn how to prepare food and serve customers the KFC way.
Build your Future through Advancement Opportunities
We offer a fun atmosphere and on-the-job training…here’s our Career Path!!!
• Team Member - No experience necessary; bring a great attitude and work ethic!
• Shift Supervisor – Move up to this position with 6-12 months of Team Member experience
• Assistant Unit Manager – Continue to move up the ladder and become a manager with 6-24 months of Shift Supervisor experience
• Restaurant General Manager – Reach the TOP with 2-4 years of Assistant Manager Experience
• Above Store Leader—Continue to advance and build your career by moving into a regional position.
Benefits Our Company Offers
● 401k (company match) ● Customer Service Incentives ● Great Culture & Fun
● Paid Training ● Reach Educational Scholarships ● Work-Life Balance
● And more
Skills and Qualifications
• Must be at least 16 years of age to apply
• High Customer Service Standards
• Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
• Team Player
GREAT HOURS OF OPERATION – 10am to 10pm (No Early Mornings or Late Nights)
Availability: Monday - Sunday
Employment Type: - Flexible Schedules up to 25 hours per week
Visit our website to learn more about our Great Company: www.mitraqsr.com
Life is too short not to work somewhere AWESOME!
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You’re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
- You like talking – a lot – even to strangers (despite what your Mom told you). This is important, because you’re not able to text message customers.
- You’ve got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – working as a team.
- And you're at least 16 years old.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!