If you're passionate about the fast-paced world of restaurant management, we want you. At KFC, you'll thrive in an environment where teamwork, exceptional service, and operational excellence are paramount. As an Assistant General Manager, you'll not only contribute to KFC's success but also enjoy clear career growth opportunities within KBP Foods, one of the nation's leading quick-service restaurant organizations. Join us, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and advance your career in the food industry—you deserve it.
What’s in it for you:
• Ability to develop your leadership skills and seek Geneal Manager and above store level opportunities with our internal leadership development program.
• Employee perks such as cell phone discounts; Saving Match Program, Employee Assistance Program through KBP Cares.
• Earn your GED for free, college scholarships and free online tuition.
• Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and accrued PTO
• Free shift meal and an employee discount at our KFC restaurants.
• Paid Training
Bonus Program: As an Assistant General Manager , you will be eligible to participate in a Bonus Program, which is paid out every period, based on restaurant performance.
What a day in the life of an Assistant General Manager can look like:
• Supervise daily restaurant operations, ensuring adherence to KFC standards and policies.
• Lead and manage a team, including supporting RGM with training, scheduling, and performance appraisals.
• Manage inventory, maintain food safety protocols, and address customer concerns.
• Oversee financial aspects, including cash management and expense control.
• Collaborate with the General Manager to develop growth strategies and maintain brand image.
What you bring to the table:
• Minimum 1 year of experience as an Assistant General Manager in food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility preferably in quick serve restaurant (QSR).
• Managers must be at least 18 years old.
• Availability to close the restaurant at least two nights a week.
• Ability to lift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects. Stand and walk constantly for entire shifts. Maneuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant equipment.
What KBP brings to the table:
KBP Brands is a leading restaurant franchise group with a clear vision: to create a great place to work, a great place to eat, and a great place to own. We're looking for dedicated individuals that align with our core values and are passionate about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging (DEIB+), Growth Opportunities, and a Positive Culture.
• Grown to over 1,000 restaurants in 20 years.
• Opportunities in 32 states
• Over 50% of store leadership has been promoted internally in the last year.
Assistant General Manager Employees are entitled to compensation commensurate with skill and experience. The exact compensation will vary based on skills, experience, location, and other factors permitted by law. The expected starting compensation ranges for new hires in this position in various states and jurisdictions are as follows:
• State of Maryland: $15.25 to $18.25 per hour
• State of New York: $16.00 to $19.00 per hour
• New York City: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour
• Cincinnati, OH: $15.00 to $16.00 per hour
• Toledo, OH: $15.00 to $16.00 per hour