Looking for a rewarding career in the fast-food industry? KBP Foods, a leading franchisee of KFC, is hiring a Restaurant General Manager for our growing team. With over 800 locations nationwide, we offer an exciting work environment and numerous opportunities for advancement. As the Restaurant General Manager, you will have the chance to lead a team, implement strategies, and make a real impact on the success of our business. Join our team and be part of a company that values its employees and promotes a positive work culture. Apply now and take the first step towards a fulfilling career with KBP Foods.
What’s in it for you:
• Annual awards trip based on restaurant performance. Top 10 % of GMs in each region attend.
• Ability to develop your leadership skills and seek above store level opportunities with our internal leadership development program.
• Employee perks such as cell phone discounts; Saving Match Program, Employee Assistance Program through KBP Cares.
• Earn your GED for free, college scholarships and free online tuition.
• Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and accrued PTO
• Free shift meal and an employee discount at our KFC restaurants.
• Paid Training
Bonus Program: As a Restaurant General Manager, you will be eligible to participate in a Bonus Program, which is paid out every period, based on restaurant performance.
What a day in the life for a Restaurant General Manger can look like:
• Control profitability by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining property inventory levels,
managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
• Recruit, interview and hire Team Members, Shift Managers and Assistant General Managers.
• Coach and train all employees in operational excellence to ensure restaurant success.
• Complete inventory counts every other week.
• Ensure the restaurant is kept clean, and the team provides an exceptional visit for the guests with friendliness and a quality product.
What you bring to the table:
• Minimum 1 year of experience as General Manager in food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility preferably in quick serve restaurant (QSR).
• Managers must be at least 18 years old.
• Availability to close the restaurant at least two nights a week.
• Ability to lift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects. Stand and walk constantly for entire shifts. Maneuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant equipment.
What KBP brings to the table:
KBP Brands is a leading restaurant franchise group with a clear vision: to create a great place to work, a great place to eat, and a great place to own. We're looking for dedicated individuals that align with our core values and are passionate about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging (DEIB+), Growth Opportunities, and a Positive Culture.
• Grown to over 1,000 restaurants in 20 years.
• Opportunities in 32 states
• Over 50% of store leadership has been promoted internally in the last year.
If you are looking to be part of an energetic, entrepreneurial company with countless opportunities for growth – personally, professionally, and financially – then a career with KBP Brands IS the right fit for you.
Restaurant General Manager Employees are entitled to compensation commensurate with skill and experience. The exact compensation will vary based on skills, experience, location, and other factors permitted by law. The expected starting compensation ranges for new hires in this position in various states and jurisdictions are as follows:
• State of Maryland: $53,000 to $57,000
• State of New York: $55,000 to $60,000
• New York City: $65,000 to $70,000
• Cincinnati, OH: $53,000 to $57,000
• Toledo, OH: $53,000 to $55,000