KBP Brands is looking for a successful Restaurant General Manager. As a Restaurant General Manager, you have the keys to a $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business by making our customers' day, you get rewarded in a big way.
This KFC restaurant is independently owned and operated by KBP Brands. KBP has been named one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! Currently, KBP operates over 1,000 YUM! Brand’s restaurants across 32 states throughout the United States.
DO YOU HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF GREAT RESULTS?
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
• Control profitability by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining property inventory levels, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
• Recruit, interview and hire Team Members, Shift Managers and Assistant General Managers.
• Coach and train all employees on operational excellence to ensure restaurant success.
• Complete inventory counts every other week.
• Ensure the restaurant is kept clean, and the team is providing an exceptional visit for the guests with friendliness and a quality product.
What’s in it for you?
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
• 401K contribution and match
• Accrued paid vacation
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Flexible schedules – no early mornings and no super late nights
• Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
• Employee Assistance Program through KBP Cares
Bonus Program: In this role, you will be eligible to participate in a Bonus Program, which is paid out every period. The bonus payout is calculated each period based on the restaurant sales, profitability, and voice of the customer metrics. (These metrics are subject to change).
What are we looking for?
• Managers must be 18 years of age!
• High School, GED, College, or University degree preferred
• 1-2 years of supervisory experience in either the food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility.
• Close the restaurant at least two nights a week.
• Hold a valid driver’s license and carry a minimum of $100,000 in liability insurance coverage.
• Lift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
• Stand and walk constantly for entire shifts.
• Maneuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant equipment.
• Ability to effectively communicate and follow direction.
KBP Charitable Giving
KBP Cares, a 501c3, was formed in 2015 with a simple mission: provide hope, support and relief for employees facing critical hardship. A financial grant from KBP Cares is available to any KBP employee regardless of whether they donate so long as they have been deemed to have endured a qualifying incident. In addition to KBP Cares, KBP directly partners with local charities to enrich the communities where we operate and where our employees live and work through volunteerism, bi-annual fundraising, and much more in order to make a significant, positive impact in our local communities.
As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to participate with the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance and personal finance programs.
· Reach Program: Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college.
· Rise Program: Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program.
· KFC Family Fund: Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crise or natural disaster.
· MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000 emergency fund, a habit of saving and greater financial know-how.
· Kentucky Fried Wishes: Gives KFC restaurant employees a once in a lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life changing wish.
At KBP, we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining an environment that values and balances our responsibility to, and impact on, our customers, people, and communities. The success KBP has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital structure, and industry leading operational talent. Ultimately giving our people significant opportunity to grow themselves personally, professionally, and financially.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.