At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So, our jobs are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
We've got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. Working as a Team Member lets you develop your restaurant skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
Benefits: We offer amazing perks, including cell phone discounts, discounted movie tickets, as well as the following additional benefits:
• Competitive hourly pay
• Flexible schedules – no early mornings and no super late nights
• Free shift meals and an employee discount
• KBP Cares Assistance Program
• KFC Foundation, which includes College Tuition Assistance
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
• Be honest, energetic, and fun. And be able to get along and talk easily with people.
• You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work.
• Cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
• You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
• You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
• We hire 15-, 16- and 17-year-old workers!
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a KBP Foods. KBP Foods has been named one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP Foods operates a fast-paced environment where energy, passion, and quality are abundant. Currently, KBP Foods operates nearly 800 YUM! Brand’s restaurants across 28 states throughout the United States.
At KBP Foods, we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining an environment that values and balances our responsibility to, and impact on, our customers, people, and communities. The success KBP Foods has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital structure, and industry leading operational talent. Ultimately giving our people significant opportunity to grow themselves personally, professionally, and financially.