Join KBP Foods' KFC franchise as a Shift Manager and lead a dedicated team in delivering exceptional customer service at one of our bustling locations. As a pivotal part of the restaurant's success, you'll uphold operational excellence and contribute to KFC's renowned legacy. If you're ready for a rewarding leadership role and eager to help us continue delighting customers with the iconic taste of KFC, apply now and be part of our dynamic team!
What’s in it for you:
• Paid Training
• Free shift meal and an employee discount at our KFC restaurants.
• Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and accrued PTO
• Earn your GED for free, college scholarships and free online tuition.
• Employee perks such as cell phone discounts; Saving Match Program, Employee Assistance Program through KBP Cares.
• Ability to develop your leadership skills and seek Assistant Manager, and Restaurant Manager opportunities.
What you bring to the table:
• Experience in supervisory role in food service or retail environment preferably in a quick serve restaurant (QSR).
• Managers must be at least 18 years old.
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, to meet the needs of the restaurant and its customers.
• Ability to lift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects. Stand and walk constantly for entire shifts. Maneuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant equipment.
What KBP brings to the table:
KBP Brands is a leading restaurant franchise group with a clear vision: to create a great place to work, a great place to eat, and a great place to own. We're looking for dedicated individuals that align with our core values and are passionate about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging (DEIB+), Growth Opportunities, and a Positive Culture.
• Grown to over 1,000 restaurants in 20 years.
• Opportunities in 32 states
• Over 50% of store leadership has been promoted internally in the last year.
If you are looking to be part of an energetic, entrepreneurial company with countless opportunities for growth – personally, professionally, and financially – then a career with KBP Brands IS the right fit for you.
Shift Manager Employees are entitled to compensation commensurate with skill and experience. The exact compensation will vary based on skills, experience, location, and other factors permitted by law. The expected starting compensation ranges for new hires in this position in various states and jurisdictions are as follows:
• State of Maryland: $14.25 to $16.25 per hour
• State of New York: $15.00 to $17.00 per hour
• New York City: $16.00 to $18.00 per hour
• Cincinnati, OH: $14.00 to $15.00 per hour
• Toledo, OH: $14.00 to $15.00 per hour