At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day.
So, our jobs are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having fun, and making new friends. If you're already a successful manager, you need to check out our Assistant Manager position.
As an Assistant Manager, you have the keys to a $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business by making our customers' day, you get rewarded in a big way.
Bonus Program: In this role, you will be eligible to participate in a Manager Bonus Program, which is paid out every period. The bonus payout is calculated each period based on the restaurant sales, profitability, and voice of the customer metrics.
Benefits: We offer amazing perks, including cell phone discounts, discounted movie tickets, as well as the following additional benefits:
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
• Voluntary Short Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Company paid Life Insurance.
• 401K contribution match
• Paid Vacation
• Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident Benefit Program
• Voluntary Identity Theft Protection Program
• Voluntary Legal Plan Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• KBP Cares Assistance Program
• KFC Foundation, which includes College Tuition Assistance
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
• A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You're all about creating a great place to work for the team.
• You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
• We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational, and fun.
• You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
• You're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
• And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation - you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a KBP Foods. KBP Foods has been named one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP Foods operates a fast-paced environment where energy, passion, and quality are abundant. Currently, KBP Foods operates nearly 800 YUM! Brand’s restaurants across 28 states throughout the United States.
At KBP Foods, we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining an environment that values and balances our responsibility to, and impact on, our customers, people, and communities. The success KBP Foods has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital structure, and industry leading operational talent. Ultimately giving our people significant opportunity to grow themselves personally, professionally, and financially.