KBP Brands is looking for a customer service minded KFC Team Member. You will have the opportunity to receive top-notch trainings, career opportunities, and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
This KFC restaurant is independently owned and operated by KBP Brands. KBP has been named one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! Currently, KBP operates over 1,000 YUM! Brand’s restaurants across 32 states throughout the United States.
NOW HIRING MINORS 15 +
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Schedule your onsite interview RIGHT NOW: https://kbp.chattr.jobs/xTOqH8Z
• Provide customers with an exceptional KFC experience by greeting them with enthusiasm and a smile.
• Demonstrate integrity by treating fellow Team Members and Managers fairly and with respect.
• Thrive under pressure and rise to the challenge.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive hourly pay
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
• Accrued paid vacation
• Flexible schedules – no early mornings and no super late nights
• Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
• Employee Assistance Program through KBP Cares
• Ability to develop your leadership skills and seek Shift Manager opportunities*.
*Managers must be 18 years of age or older!
• Lift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
• Stand and walk constantly for entire shifts.
• Maneuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant equipment.
• Ability to effectively communicate and follow direction.
KBP Charitable Giving
KBP Cares, a 501c3, was formed in 2015 with a simple mission: provide hope, support and relief for employees facing critical hardship. A financial grant from KBP Cares is available to any KBP employee regardless of whether they donate so long as they have been deemed to have endured a qualifying incident. In addition to KBP Cares, KBP directly partners with local charities to enrich the communities where we operate and where our employees live and work through volunteerism, bi-annual fundraising, and much more in order to make a significant, positive impact in our local communities.
As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to participate with the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance and personal finance programs.
· Reach Program: Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college.
· Rise Program: Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program.
· KFC Family Fund: Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crise or natural disaster.
· MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000 emergency fund, a habit of saving and greater financial know-how.
· Kentucky Fried Wishes: Gives KFC restaurant employees a once in a lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life changing wish.
At KBP, we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining an environment that values and balances our responsibility to, and impact on, our customers, people, and communities. The success KBP has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital structure, and industry leading operational talent. Ultimately giving our people significant opportunity to grow themselves personally, professionally, and financially.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.