Job you are applying for:
KFC Assistant Restaurant Manager - Hourly
at the following location(s):
L470017 - Westland, MI
View Job Description - KFC Assistant Restaurant Manager - Hourly
Tired of working the midnight or early morning shifts? Looking for quality of life?
Vangeloff Management KFC Inc has 17 locations throughout Oakland, Macomb and Wayne Counties and is looking for talented, dedicated, customer focused leaders to manage our restaurants.
If you’re looking to be a manager of your own business but don’t know how to get started, check out our Assistant Restaurant Manager position. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you are second in command of a $1 million+ business. Working with your Restaurant General Manager, you grow the business by making our customers’ day. And when you do, you get rewarded in a big way.
· Flexible Schedules.
· Monthly bonuses for management.
· Paid training.
· Opportunity for advancement.
· Next day pay for up to 50% of hours worked through our Branch Pay card.
· Earn your GED…KFC has a FREE all-inclusive program from start to finish through the KFC Rise program.
· College Grant Program…The KFC REACH Foundation helps employees pursue their dreams of going to college through yearly grants for all employees of any position/age pursuing a degree.
· Health and Dental benefits offered to Full-Time employees.
· Free $10 employee meals per shift worked.
· Employee referral bonuses when getting your friends a job at KFC.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!