Job you are applying for:
KFC Shift Supervisor
at the following location(s):
L470081 - Saint Clair Shores, MI
View Job Description - KFC Shift Supervisor
Tired of working the midnight or early morning shifts? Looking for quality of life?
Vangeloff Management KFC Inc has 17 locations throughout Oakland, Macomb and Wayne Counties and is looking for talented, dedicated, customer focused leaders to manage our restaurants.
If you’re ready for a career in restaurant management, our Shift Supervisor position is the right place to start. Working as a Shift Supervisor lets you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
· Flexible Schedules.
· Monthly bonuses for management.
· Paid training.
· Opportunity for advancement.
· Next day pay for up to 50% of hours worked through our Branch Pay card.
· Earn your GED…KFC has a FREE all-inclusive program from start to finish through the KFC Rise program.
· College Grant Program…The KFC REACH Foundation helps employees pursue their dreams of going to college through yearly grants for all employees of any position/age pursuing a degree.
· Health and Dental benefits offered to Full-Time employees.
· Free $10 employee meals per shift worked.
· Employee referral bonuses when getting your friends a job at KFC.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job.
You’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. At KFC, what you do matters! If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!