At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So, our jobs are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having fun, and making new friends. If you're already a successful manager, you need to check out our Restaurant General Manager position.
Bonus Program: In this role, you will be eligible to participate in a Bonus Program, which is paid out every period or quarter. The bonus payout is calculated each period based on the restaurant sales, profitability, and customer metrics. (These metrics are subject to change).
Benefits: We offer amazing benefits to our employees, such as the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Two week's paid vacation after 6 months
- Flexible schedules - no early mornings and no super late nights
- Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
As a franchisee of KFC, Kakolas Management employees are also eligible to participate with the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance and personal finance programs.
- Reach Program: Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college.
- Rise Program: Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program.
- KFC Family Fund: Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crise or natural disaster.
- MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000 emergency fund, a habit of saving and greater financial know-how.
- Kentucky Fried Wishes: Gives KFC restaurant employees a once in a lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life changing wish.
As a Restaurant General Manager, you have the keys to a $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business by making our customers' day, you get rewarded in a big way. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You're all about creating a great place to work for the team.
- You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational, and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- You're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation - you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
- Lift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Stand and walk constantly for entire shifts.
- Maneuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow direction.