Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
C253004 - Williamsport KFC - Williamsport, PA
View Job Description - Shift Supervisor
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So, our jobs are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having fun, and making new friends. We've got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement.
Benefits: We offer amazing benefits to our employees, such as the following:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Paid vaction after 6 months
- Flexible schedules - no early mornings and no super late nights
- Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
As a franchisee of KFC, Kokolas Management employees are also eligible to participate with the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance and personal finance programs.
- Reach Program: Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college.
- Rise Program: Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program.
- KFC Family Fund: Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crise or natural disaster.
- MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000 emergency fund, a habit of saving and greater financial know-how.
- Kentucky Fried Wishes: Gives KFC restaurant employees a once in a lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life changing wish.
Working as a Shift Manager lets you develop your restaurant skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- Be honest, energetic, and fun. And be able to get along and talk easily with people.
- You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work.
- Cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with - you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
- Shift Managers need to be at least 18 year's old.
- Lift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Stand and walk constantly for entire shifts.
- Maneuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow direction.