Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
E156018 - Grants Pass, OR
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description - Area Manager
Continue your career path and join our team with Lariot Corp. You must have 3 years or more multi unit experience with a major QSR chain. Salary starts at $75,000 or more depending on experience.
At KFC you'll work and have fun at the same time, while accomplishing impressive results and building a great team. You'll build relationships with great people and provide great customer service. If you're already a successful manager, you need to check out our (Area Coach) District Manager position. As a District Manager, you have the keys to multiple $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business by making our customer’s day, you get rewarded in a big way.
The job duties include:
* Hires, Manages, trains, and coaches Restaurant General Managers
* Directs and assists RGM's with forecasting, scheduling, and maintaining labor budgets
* Oversees all maintenance and vendors for each restaurant.
* Oversees and follows up with employee and management training through Learning Zone and regular Restaurant visits.
* Monitors daily cash controls including manager deletes, voids, debits voids, daily deposits, and cash discrepancies.
* Adheres to and monitors management compliance of all corporate, policies and practices.
* Takes appropriate action to address employee issues and policy violations and immediately
* Reviews management work schedules in a timely manner to ensure continuous ability to properly serve guest to brand standard.
* Monitors multiple restaurants cost control procedures for labor, and food and paper. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
* Audits Restaurant inventory.
* Responds to escalated guest requests and complaints in a respectful manner. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
* Recruits, interviews and hire management team members to achieve proper staffing levels.
* Implements all national and local store marketing
3 years or more multi unit experience with a major QSR chain.