Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
E156016 - Bullhead City, AZ
View Job Description
Continue your career path buy joining our team with Lariot Corp. At KFC you'll work and have fun at the same time, while accomplishing impressive results and building a great team. You'll build relationships with great people and provide great customer service. If you're already a successful manager, you need to check out our (Area Coach) District Manager position. As a District Manager, you have the keys to multiple $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow your team and the business by making our customer’s day, you get rewarded in a big way.
The job duties include:
* Hires, Manages, trains, and coaches Restaurant General Managers
* Directs and assists RGM's with forecasting, scheduling, and maintaining labor budgets
* Oversees all maintenance and vendors for each restaurant.
* Oversees and follows up with employee and management training through Learning Zone and regular Restaurant visits.
* Monitors daily cash controls including manager deletes, voids, debits voids, daily deposits, and cash discrepancies.
* Adheres to and monitors management compliance of all corporate, policies and practices.
* Takes appropriate action to address employee issues and policy violations and immediately
* Reviews management work schedules in a timely manner to ensure continuous ability to properly serve guest to brand standard.
* Monitors multiple restaurants cost control procedures for labor, and food and paper. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
* Audits Restaurant inventory.
* Responds to escalated guest requests and complaints in a respectful manner. Takes immediate corrective action when necessary.
* Recruits, interviews and hire management team members to achieve proper staffing levels.
* Implements all national and local store marketing
5 years QSR restaurant experience at a managerial level.
Multiple restaurant coaching experience is highly desirable.
Able to work a 5 day, 50 hour work week as needed with a flexible schedule.