Job you are applying for:
KFC Shift Supervisor
at the following location(s):
K198030 - West Liberty, KY
View Job Description - KFC Shift Supervisor
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
If you’re ready for a career in restaurant management, our Shift Supervisor position is the right place to start. Working as a Shift Supervisor lets you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- We have a GREAT culture at KFC and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic and fun. Able to get along and talk easily with people. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team.. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.