Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
960 Office Staff - Enid, OK
View Job Description
Hammer Williams Company is seeking an outstanding leader to join our Finance Team as the Accounting Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years leadership experience. Hammer Williams Company is a diverse organization with multiple business entities, making the position challenging and rewarding.
The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for managing employees within the Finance Department. The Accounting Supervisor will review and reconcile general ledger accounts, is responsible for closing entries for the month, ensures financial statements are reconciled monthly and all regulatory deadlines are met. This position may also perform other specific accounting functions, as needed, to assist departmental team members. This position has great opportunity for growth.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
2. 5-10 years accounting experience and 5-7 years supervisory experience is preferred.
1. Responsible for supervising assigned employees within the Finance Department.
2. Assigns and audits the work of direct reports.
3. Assists CFO in development of policies, systems, and processes of major importance.
4. Ensures compliance with the financial procedures of the organization.
5. Must maintain confidentiality of all business aspects at all times.
1. Financial Management.
2. Performance Management.
3. Ethical Conduct.
5. Detail Oriented.