Job you are applying for:
Car Wash Assistant Manager
at the following location(s):
General Grant Car Wash & Detail Center - Saint Louis, MO
View Job Description
The Assistant Manager supports car wash managers in developing & maintaining a team of people who provide all levels of wash and detail services to customers in a clean, safe, friendly, fast-paced environment. In addition to duties assigned to a Team Leader, the Assistant Manager is responsible for:
• Quality Control – Uphold the high standard of quality that has kept us in business for over 40 years! Ensure the 3 Goals of Cleaning are achieved on every vehicle, for every customer.
• Process Control – Ensure the car wash production line runs efficiently and smoothly. Ensure that employees are adhering to and following appropriate wash and detail strategies and procedures.
• Customer Service – Develop relationships with customers and turn first time visitors into regular customers. Handle & resolve Level 1 customer complaints to best of ability.
• Utility Role – Use knowledge of multiple car wash areas to fill different work roles as needed.
Experience in the car wash industry is required. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, withstand weather conditions, and lift up to 10 pounds. Ideal candidate is:
• Professionally mannered, ambitious, competitive, confident and friendly.
• Exhibits excellent communication skills.
• Has the ability to work well with a diverse group of people.
• Self-motivated, results-driven with strong leadership skills
• Enjoys working outdoors in a fast-paced work environment
• Reliable and trustworthy
Scheduling Expectations – 40 hours per week, arriving for scheduled shifts regardless of business operations for that day.