Job you are applying for:
Car Wash Assistant Manager
at the following location(s):
General Grant Car Wash & Detail Center - Saint Louis, MO
View Job Description - Car Wash Assistant Manager
Pay and Benefits:
• Starting at $15/hour + *CASH TIPS*
• $100/month health/phone stipend
• 2 Floating Paid Days off per year
• LEAD Management Certification training
• Unlimited Car Washes
At General Grant Car Wash & Detail Center, we don’t just “fill positions” for “dead-end” automotive detailing job openings. We offer a friendly work environment that will develop your skills so you can gain valuable work experience while making a good wage. Managers and owners invested in the business are on site and care about the staff and their progression in our work environment. We challenge our staff to be the best version of themselves and will give you the tools to do so. We understand that the work we do is challenging but very rewarding, and that if you can be successful here, you can be anywhere!
The Assistant Manager supports car wash managers in developing & maintaining a team of people who provide all levels of wash and detail services to customers in a clean, safe, friendly, fast-paced environment. The Assistant manager performs a supervisory purpose over the daily operations and staff.
• Quality Control – Uphold the high standard of quality that has kept us in business for over 50 years! Ensure the 3 Goals of Cleaning are achieved on every vehicle, for every customer.
• Process Control – Ensure the car wash production line runs efficiently and smoothly. Ensure that employees are adhering to and following appropriate wash and detail strategies and procedures. Train and mentor employees on company procedures and policies.
• Customer Service – Develop relationships with customers and turn first time visitors into regular customers. Handle & resolve Level 1 customer complaints to best of ability. Recommend and sell our products and services.
• Utility Role – Use knowledge of multiple car wash areas to fill different work roles as needed. Open and Close site, perform preventative maintenance.
Ideal candidate is:
• Professionally mannered, ambitious, competitive, confident and friendly.
• Exhibits excellent communication skills.
• Has the ability to work well with a diverse group of people.
• Self-motivated, results-driven with strong leadership skills
• Enjoys working outdoors in a fast-paced work environment
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Must have valid driver license
• 1-2 years of retail, sales, or customer service experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have real-life example(s) of leading others or a team to achieve a specific goal.
• Able to stand for more than 8 hours, walking, stooping, reaching, kneeling, crouching/squatting.
• Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling 20+lbs
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.