Job you are applying for:
Customer Care Cashier
at the following location(s):
General Grant Car Wash & Detail Center - Saint Louis, MO
View Job Description - Customer Care Cashier
Your main goal is ensure excellent service to every customer on every visit. You would also be responsible for:
• Greeting customers in a friendly, courteous manner -- personally and on the telephone.
• Offering and advising services that would benefit the customer.
• Understanding and becoming proficient in describing car wash & detail services.
• Processing customer transactions using Point-of-Sale system -- disburse and receive cash, complete credit and debit card transactions, process gift cards, etc.
• Demonstrating professional behavior in all aspects of work.
• Participating in daily tasks required for opening, operating, and closing the customer lobby including organizing and managing inventory.
• Handle customer concerns to best ability, refer to manager when needed.
• Follow and adhere to company strategies and procedures appropriately.
• Foster a team-oriented, family environment.
• Basic experience with order entry into any Point of Sale system.
• Professional appearance and proficient verbal/communication skills.
• Valid driver license and clean background check.
• Previous experience in cash handling and customer service is preferred.
Salary is hourly wage plus commission with benefits negotiable. Retirement plan with company match available after 1 year of service. We are looking for someone with a customer service and/or administrative background and intend the position to be more of an assistant role than a cashier or checker.