Job you are applying for:
Car Wash Team Member
at the following location(s):
General Grant Car Wash & Detail Center - Saint Louis, MO
View Job Description - Car Wash Team Member
At General Grant Car Wash & Detail Center, we don’t just fill positions for “dead-end” automotive detailing job openings. We offer a friendly work environment that will develop your skills so you can gain valuable work experience. Managers and owners invested in the business are on site and care about the staff and their progression in our work environment. We challenge our staff to be the best version of themselves and will give you the tools to do so. We understand that the work we do is challenging but very rewarding, and that if you can be successful here, you can be anywhere! The car wash industry is on fire, with high demand from all types of customers. This provides great job security during uncertain times and satisfaction knowing you are helping people feel great in a clean car!
Someone who likes being outdoors, has a competitive spirit, and friendly nature would do very well at this job. LISTED PAY RANGE IS HOURLY RATE + TIPS - $13.75-$16.75 per hour.
• Provide wash and detail services to customers in a clean, safe, friendly, fast-paced environment
• Assure excellent customer experience for every customer, every visit.
• Handle customer concerns to best ability, refer to manager when needed.
• Follow and adhere to company strategies and procedures appropriately.
• Foster a team-oriented, family environment.
Duties of a car wash team member may include:
• Using materials such as water, cleaning agents, brushes, cloths, and hoses.
• Performing various cleaning tasks such as vacuuming, hand drying, wiping windows and vehicle interiors.
• Participating in daily tasks required for opening, operating, and closing the car wash such as equipment maintenance and cleaning of the car wash facility and surrounding property.
• Driving or riding in passenger vehicles.
Requirements: Must be able to stand for long periods of time, withstand weather conditions, work with quick pace, and lift up to 10 pounds. Driver license preferred.